- Have you been dreaming of becoming a missionary?
- Do you have the experience of an AYC trip or a “Next Steps Program” assignment?
- Are you a seasoned minister or saint looking for a way to expand your ministry to include people from other nations?
- Do you have talents to share with any field in need of your area of expertise?
- Have you seen something in our Go! Center that caught your eye?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then there is a good chance you’re ready to plunge into a minimum two month assignment as an Associate In Missions.
What to expect
- Once we receive your application, insurance waiver, processing fee, and brief resume, we will hold everything in a packet until we receive the pastoral confidential recommendation.
- Once we receive all parts of your application, your information will be checked, references contacted, missionaries and regional directors contacted as well to secure letters of invitation. This can take several weeks. Please don’t hesitate to check with us if it seems like it’s taking a long time.
- Once the initial approval is given, we will forward a working budget to you so you may begin raising funds.
- Decide to purchase international insurance or country-specific insurance upon arrival (if available to foreign residents).
- Once you have your funds in place (we typically like AIMers to have roundtrip airfare and the bulk of funds in their account before departure), call us to give us a departure date. By this time you will have been corresponding with your supervising missionary.
- For further detail, please see the AIM Policy.
- Recent Photo
- $100 Processing Fee
- Signed Insurance Waiver
- Brief Resume
4 Documents to Download:
- Confidential Recommendation (Give to your Pastor)
- Insurance Waiver (Include with Application)
- AIM Policy
- Click each link above and print or download the corresponding forms out.
- Set aside the Confidential Recommendation form to give to your pastor. Prepare an addressed, stamped envelope for his/her convenience to return to Global Missions. (See address below)
- Sign the Insurance Waiver and get someone to witness it for you (sign). Include this with your AIM Application for mailing.
- Fill out the AIM Application carefully.
- Sign it.
- Obtain your pastor’s signature.
- Make a copy for your records.
- Include a recent photo of yourself.
- Include a $100 processing fee (payable to Global Missions)
- Include your signed/witnessed Insurance Waiver.
- Include a brief resume including the following:
Description of your interests, burdens and talents
- Mail it to:
36 Research Park Court
Weldon Spring MO 63304
- Familiarize yourself with the AIM Policy.